3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H
This material is truly great.
- It is Halogen Free and does not produce harmful outgassing.
- It has been developed for 21st Century Technology in particular for miniature electronic devices and equipment.
- As evident by the ever changing technology creating smaller and smaller electronic devices, the demand for reliable and clean (green Technology) thermally conductive interface pad has increased.
- Therefore, 3M™ thermal engineers introduced 5590H to meet these demands.
- It is soft and conformable to the shape of any electronic device, and because it comes in 3 different thicknesses it could very easily be stacked to act as a fill in gap pad.
- The most valuable property of the 3M™ 5590H is its effectiveness to conduct the heat by only touching the intended substrate.
- While other pads need to be compressed to be effective, 3M™ 5590H only needs to be touched to transfer the heat.
- It also can be die cut to any shape and size that is demanded and could easily be stacked and assembled in various configuration
- It meets highly critical customers’ thermal solutions expectations.
In conclusion there is nothing like 3M™ 5590H in the market, and if you require any further information please contact Rathbun associates at 510-661-0950 or email us at email@example.com